Social Fluency is a pioneering social skills training program that helps people develop rewarding relationships leading to success in life and business. Headquartered in San Francisco California with satellite ofﬁces in Portland Oregon and Vancouver British Columbia, we’ve coached more than 3,000 people – including numerous corporate client teams in the tech sector and beyond.
Technology. Distractions. Multi-tasking. “Smart” phones. Our ability to communicate, tell stories and influence others is changing as natural opportunities to practice social interaction are being rapidly replaced by screen time and faster typing skills. Research is beginning to highlight just how much our ability to influence others is changing.
We don’t just say, “be yourself” – our instructors break social skills down into bite-sized exercises for immediate implementation in your day-to-day life. In the real world, it can feel too risky to make changes without knowing how other people will perceive you. In class, we help you practice new skills in a risk-free environment with peer feedback and specific coaching.
People come to us who want to improve their social life, communication and networking skills and pursue career growth. Some of our recent graduates include:
- Non-native English speakers and recent immigrants
- New managers and managers needing further career development training
- C-level executives wanting greater influence within their organizations
- Managers leading multi-cultural and multi-generational teams
- Sales and business development executives wanting a greater understanding of human behavior
- Introverts who want to be more social
- Writers, journalists and online community managers
No matter who you are, everyone can benefit from the skill-building opportunities that Social Fluency offers.