Teaming Up for Your Success
Social Fluency believes the most effective training entails far more than the actual “classroom” experience. It involves a total collaborative relationship with each client – before and after we deliver our program.
With the goal of identifying and eliminating the gaps between where your organization is – and where you’d like it to be – we’ll work closely with you to:
- Develop a comprehensive, needs-based analysis for pinpointing the precise training required for your organization’s goals.
- Define optimum outcomes, metrics, and key indicators for evaluating post-training performance.
- Plan and roll-out pre-training communication campaigns to generate awareness, motivation, and support among trainees, supervisors, and key stakeholders.
- Formulate a strategy to ensure Social Fluency’s benefits translate into your day-to-day operations – and that they’re sustained over the long-term.
Financial Rewards of Corporate Training Programs:
Actual ROI Statistics
- Australia-New Zealand Direct Line experienced an estimated 323% ROI from soft skills training that increased productivity, while reducing storage, repair, and labor costs.
- The Cheesecake Factory spends $2,000 on annual training per employee, and experiences sales of $1,000 per square foot (more than twice the restaurant industry average).
- According to the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), a per employee increase of $680 in a company’s training expenditures generates an average of 6 % improvement in total shareholder return.
- Firms investing $1,500 per employee in training compared with those that spend $125 realize an average of 24 % higher gross profit margins and 218 % higher revenue per employee.
- Motorola calculated that every dollar spent on training yields an approximate 30 % gain in productivity within a three-year period. Motorola utilized training to reduce costs by over $3 billion and to increase profits by 47 %.
- After testing leadership training at several locations, Boys and Girls Club of America (BGCA) projected that a nationwide rollout of the training would generate 350,000 new members and $100 million in incremental revenue.