What we can do for you.
Technology. Distractions. Multi-tasking. “Smart” phones. Our ability to communicate, tell stories and influence others is changing as natural opportunities to practice social interaction are being rapidly replaced by screen time and faster typing skills. Research is beginning to highlight just how much our ability to influence others is changing. We help people wanting to improve their social life, networking skills and career growth, but some of our recent graduates include:
- Non-native English speakers and recent immigrants
- Coders, gamers and many who used to spend upwards of 10 hours a day looking at a screen
- Corporate executives leading multi-cultural and multi-generational teams
- Sales and business development executives wanting a greater understanding of human behavior
- Shy, quiet or introverted people wanting to be more social
- Writers, journalists and online community managers
No matter who you are, everyone can benefit from the insight, interacting with a wide variety of people and the skill-building opportunities that Social Fluency offers.
We don’t just say, “be yourself” – we break social skills down into bite-sized exercises you can immediately implement in your day-to-day life. In the real world, it can feel too risky to make changes without knowing how you’ll be perceived by other people. In class, we help you practice new skills risk-free with immediate feedback and specific coaching.