1 night a week over 6 weeks
18 hours of life changing material
For six weeks, you’ll meet with a small group of students with similar goals and our supremely awesome instructors. Filled with practice time and exercises, you’ll tap into a new level of confidence and develop your ability to connect with others.
*Optional GroupMe Participation – A private group will be set up via this application to support each other in learning during and after class has ended. Instructors are also available to answer any questions.
* Alumni get special invites and access to ongoing Social Fluency community events – including Fluency Friday Happy Hours, Film Screenings and Salons, Refresher Workshops to continue practicing skills and field trips to Bay Area events.
Here’s what you get each week:
1. The Awareness Class – Breaking Down our Fears and Understanding How to Make Sustainable Change
- Social Tension and Comfort Zones – How to manage your fears effectively and work with the social tension instead of against it
- High-Status vs. Low-Status Behaviors – How to intentionally exhibit behaviors that show your internal confidence, in order to raise yours and other’s social status
- Body Language – Understanding the hidden communication channel we are all participating in and how you can harness it’s power
- Pause – Putting more of it in your life to make better, intentional choices
- Habit Design – How to make new behaviors stick and measure your progress over time
2. The Presence Class – Understanding and Managing Yourself in Social Situations and Difficult Conversations
- Voice – Speaking with your true voice to attract and connect with others
- The Art of Assertiveness – Confidently communicate what you really mean….to get what you really want while maintaining rapport with others
- Approaching Others – How to engage people with your presence
3. The Rapport Class – Creating Connections and Being Able to Build Rapport with Anyone
- Conversational Agility – Being able to talk to anyone, anywhere, at anytime…..when you want to!
- Heart Conversations & Empathy – Quickly developing a deeper connection with others for maximum impact
- Networking and Contact Exchange – Always be thinking in terms of how you can help others and genuinely develop a connection
4. The Happy Class – Building the Life you Love and Turning Life into a Social Playground
- Social Proof & Leadership – How to leverage it to maximize your influence in work and life
- Appreciative Inquiry – How to see what’s right about a situation and not focus on what is wrong, gratitude and appreciating yourself
- Happy Life Practices – Ways to find balance and fulfillment in your daily life
- The Night Time Social Approach – How to meet who you really want to connect with wherever you are, from bars or parties to dinners, networking events or company mixers
- Humor & the Power of Intention – How to turn daily interactions into fun opportunities for humor while putting yourself and others at ease
- Reframing – Bringing positive and fun energy to your social dynamic, so others want to invite you to all their functions and people love being around you
5. The Magnetism Class – Influencing Others with your Irresistible Charm
- Charisma – Attracting who and what you want
- Establishing Irresistible Personal Presence – Expressing interest, attraction and desire…while maintaining your sense of self and earning respect from others
- Storytelling and the Power of Metaphor to Influence Others – one of the most effective ways to get people on your side and help others understand your perspective
6. The Possibilities Class – Transforming Your Life from Here Forward
- Reframing Social Situations to Improve Your Belief System – mental pattern shifting to enforce your new behaviors and decrease what gets in the way
- Secondary Payoffs and Thinking Errors – how what you think helps you can actually get in your way
- Transition to our alumni community and a life of awesome possibilities!
Cancellation Policy: Students may change their start date to a future class with no penalty. Cancellations should be made 20 days before the start of class, such cancellations are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made within 10-20 days before the start of class are eligible for a 50% refund. All other cancellations will be responsible for the full cost of the class.